Ready to get started on your roofing projects? Here's what to expect when you work with Capitol Exterior
Call or email about your project vision
Start by giving us a call to share your project vision. We'll ask you some detailed questions to help inform us on how to guide you through the process. Then we’ll schedule a site visit with one of our project estimators
Free inspection & project estimate
Every property is unique and - while we’ve seen almost everything - scheduling time to visit and understand the peculiarities of your project is crucial. This helps us understand your vision and create an accurate estimate for the scope of work.
Complete Insurance Claim Support
When you hire Capitol Exterior, we work directly with the carrier on your behalf. We make sure their estimate and scope of damages is accurate BEFORE we start. No stone is left unturned and all your questions will be answered.
This is the fun part: Your Project Begins!
Once we have estimate approval, we'll schedule and begin the work. We coordinate our trades closely together to minimize our impact in your daily life. Work sites are left immaculately clean every day.
A Few Things We Want Our Customers to Know
- We use only high quality roofing materials
- Our highly-trained professional roofers care for your property as if it were their own
- We bring relentless attention to detail and oversight to each and every job
- We are there when you need us. Our team will provide a thorough evaluation of your roof's condition and an accurate estimate of the cost, usually within 24 hours.
- We use cutting edge 3D modeling so that you can visualize your ideas before making them reality
Our in-house experts manage negotiations with your insurance company so that you don’t have to. We communicate with you constantly so that you’re never left wondering what’s going on.
- We stand behind our work and give you not only a manufacturers warranty by a certified installer, but also a workmanship warranty that surpasses Colorado's state requirements and industry standards